CCV

VGACVG Acquisition Corp18045911/3400M“businesses that provide consumer experiences in the sectors in which Virgin has historically created significant shareholder value -search for targets that operate in consumer-facing industries in the U.S. and Western Europe.”https://www.renaissancecapital.com/Profile/VGAC.U/VG-Acquisition-Corp/IPO
AJAX.U#1 to get – Ajax I $$750M, focused on Internet, software, fintech, consumer, 1/4 wt, 24 months. Being led by Dan Och and Glenn Furman, but the board is a millenial’s dream…Kevin Systrom, Found of Instagram, Jim McKelvey (Square Co-Founder), Steve Ells (Chipotle Founder

used to say

Placing an amount equal to 90% of the gross proceeds of the offering into the trust account and holding the remaining 10% in a separate escrow account reflects a different approach from that taken by other recent special purpose acquisition companies. Those companies have placed an amount equal to 100% of the gross proceeds of their initial public offerings into their trust accounts. As a result, those companies will offer to redeem their public shareholders’ shares at a higher per share price in connection with their initial business combinations and in connection with any shareholder vote on certain material certificate of incorporation amendments.

https://sec.report/Document/0001104659-20-117140/#tPRBU

that super odd 9$ floor they had could be a lucid weird thing, also they are taking a long time to get this thing live, deal has to be done

team looks same run of the mill

so still massive saudi ties

they did remove the 9 holla on new amended

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *