IF CCIV does go Lucid Can They Hit QS numbers?
How about Warrants though
- Commons From $23.42 to $99 is a 343% increase on your Moneez
- Commons From $23.42 to $130 is a 455.08% increase on your Moneez
- Warrants $9.20 to $30 is 226.087% increase
- Warrants to $40 is 334.78% increase
Ya but what about options bro?
CCIV at $22.06 on 23rd Jan 2021
Entry cost: $1,230.00
So at 128$ common price we will be at 859% instead of 480% …
So which one is best
IF Deal Makes The Deal Of A Lifetime What Way Yields Best Happy Dance?
- Options (Best Multiplier – Highest Risk ) –>>
- Commons (2nd best multipliers least risk) –>>
- Warrants ( risky and not best multipliers )
JEDDAH: Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman on Sunday launched a new five-year strategy for the Kingdom’s sovereign wealth fund as Saudi Arabia drives toward achieving its Vision 2030 goal to diversify the economy away from dependence on oil.
contribute U$320 billion to non-oil GDP and create 1.8 million jobs by 2025, said the crown prince, the fund’s chairman.
And if your still a bit worried, just remember